2012年4月6日金曜日

Black Black Black part 3

Hey there;)
I havent update my blog cuz I've been to Europe (England,Greece and Italy) for 2 weeks!
Well, I will write about this trip soon on my blog.

But today,let's see celebrity wearing "black"!!




Since spring finally came,it's time to wear "See-through"!!;)





Miley...can't believe she is almost 20.I've been supporting her since she was 13...
She've been working out a lot these days!!
















Look at this gorgeous skirt!!!!LOVE IT!!<3









Ashlee Simpson is really good at wearing black.
She tends to wear "cool " clothes.












Here is Miranda.She is in the every single magazine these days.



Beautiful Emma<3





Ummm...I love BLACK.
I know it is finally spring time and time to wear "color".
But still, sometime, black rules the all color;)




XOXO
See you<3


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿