2012年3月10日土曜日

Glasses


I got a pair of fake glasses yesterday.
This is because I travel a lot and I realized fake glasses are so convenient to cover my no-makeup face!lol
But it is such an excuse.The true reason is I found them really really cute;)




I love Alexa Chung style so much.
She describes her style as "Mix of girly and tomboy".
So unique,love it !Goes with glasses;)





Cute Avril<3









Fearne style...high fashion and unique,which I love!!







Burberry's glasses are so classic.




  

Lovely Miranda Kerr!!!the first pic is so stylish,the second glasses are a little bit nerd but kawaii;)

















From Vogue Nippon.There are a lot of girls who wears fake glasses so well.
I love watching glasses shops.




Mischa's glasses!!cute;)
I know it is impossible to wear this glasses on a daily basis.
But,for party,theme park.Disney Land...It's perfect;)



This is too creative though...I can't wear them even in the party...lol



<3<3<3



See you<3
XOXO

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿